Reduce your costs
Connect your FM transmitter sites directly to your studio via MPX over IP.
Only one Stereo Generator and one RDS Encoder is needed to feed transmitter sites directly from studio/headend.
- cost savings in purchasing, because less equipment is needed (no stereo-generator or RDS encoder needed anymore at the FM-TX sites)
- production of the program and forwarding the FM MPX audio signal from one central location ( Play-Out center of the broadcaster )
- eliminates costly processing of the modulation signal for every program at every single site
- cost savings because of less power consumption – year by year
- cost savings in infrastructure because of less space needed at the sites
- cost savings in cooling costs – less equipment, less heat dissipation
- cost savings due to short wiring
- clearly arranged equipment, easily expandable
- less equipment, safer operation, less maintenance