2wcom’s MoIN multi-format, multi-channel multimedia over IP Network Server (hardware, software or cloud): provides professional IP-based audio network technologies for real-time streaming, transcoding, protocol transforming, routing and mixing.
FLEXIBLE IN APPLICATION: designed for studio to studio and studio to transmitter links, as well as cross-media tasks. Multipurpose usage – e.g. audio routing, managing, levelling, loudness, monitoring and mixing between different protocols and environments. Audio streams are combinable to multichannel streams. PTPv2 provides accurate synchronization. The Easy2connect feature is a SIP phonebook that allows for an uncomplicated connection set-up. The number of channels can scale easiliy depending on your needs with permanent or temporary licenses.
HIGH COMPATIBILITY: MoIN supports all currently established standards and protocols like AES67, RAVENNA, Livewire+, Dante, SMPTE ST 2110, SRT, Ember+, SIP, SAP, PTPv2 and RTSP, as well as transcoding from one format into the other.
MULTI-FORMAT AUDIO CODING: The device provides a wide range of codec algorithms – e.g. MPEG Layer 2, MPEG Layer 3, most AAC profiles including the new xHEAAC and AAC-ELDv2, OPUS, Vorbis, Enhanced aptX, AC3 and more.
TRANSMISSION ROBUSTNESS: Dual Streaming and Pro-MPEG FEC ensure rock-solid IP transmission or go beyond with Stream4Sure. The Reliable User Datagram Protocol (RUDP) ensures highest packet recovery with minimum bandwidth and low latency.
SMART MANAGEMENT: configuration set-up via an easy to use web interface for general settings as well as for backup or fallback options. Remote control via HTTP/HTTPS, FTP, Telnet/SSH, NMS, SNMP, JSON, Ember+. Configuration for transcoding in 15 seconds. PTPv2 synchronization and latency control. Control via centralized Network Management System offering individual settings for e.g. adjustable silence detection, IP buffer and jitter check and PLL control. Sophisticated and elaborated alarm concept: forwarding of alarm messages (e.g. via SNMP, Ember+, HTTP/HTTPS…), optional source switching and event logging for documentation.
Audio networks based on different protocols
- Broadcast based on EBU TECH 3326
- AES67 based on RAVENNA, Livewire or Dante
- Server based on Icecast, Shoutcast, Wowza
Audio coding – fitting to your needs
- MPEG 1/2 Layer 2, 3
- 711, G.722, Linear PCM
- Ogg Vorbis
- MPEG 2/4 AAC LC
- MPEG 4 AAC LD/ELD
- MPEG 4 HE-AAC v1&v2
- Enhanced aptX (E-aptX)
- Optional: extended HE-AAC (xHE-AAC)
- On request: Dolby Digital plus (AC3)
IP Streaming (Unicast, Multiple Unicast & Multicast)
- Rock solid network connection even in stress conditions according to standards RFC 3550, RFC 3551, RFC 3640, RFC 2250
- Professional elementary audio IP streaming using UDP, RTP/RTCP (standardized by EBU N/ACIP Tech 3326, SMPTE ST 2110)
- TS RTP, UDP streaming
- SRT – Secure Reliable Transport
- Pro MPEG FEC
- Dual streaming
- Optional: Livewire / Ravenna / Dante (SIP, SAP, RTSP, AES67, PTPv2)
- Optional: Stream4Sure – 2wcoms streaming technology with different codecs/qualities and seamless switching of up to 4 streams
Backup / advanced redundancy management
- Flexible automatic switch over concept with free definition of alternative input sources as a redundancy solution in case of failures
- Playing files from internal storage or using alternative streams (Icecast / Shout• cast)
- Remote control with various possibilities – HTTP/S, FTP, SSH, NMS, SNMP
- Revised configuration via web user interface for easier setup
- Relays, inputs
- Robust software with 24/7 broadcast quality
- RDS decoding (built in RDS/UECP decoder)
- Embedded auxiliary data (RBDS/RDS or PAD) and GPIO forwarding
- IP and MPEG parameters via SNMP and relay
Perfect audio quality
- ACIP compliant high audio quality and extreme low latency (PTPv2 network • synchronization)
Advanced IP robustness functionalities
- Even to be operated in standard IP networks
- SRT Secure Reliable Transport
- Pro MPEG FEC
- Management of packet size, buffers and QoS
- Optional: Stream4Sure: 2wcoms streaming technology with different codecs/qualities and seamless switching of up to 4 streams
Highly sophisticated monitoring and alarm concept
- Adjustable silence detection
- IP buffer and jitter check
- PLL control
- SNMP, alarm, source switch & event logging
Connect all known AoIP network devices
- MoIN offers audio routing, managing, leveling, loudness, monitoring and mixing between different protocols and environments.
- The mixing and routing of different channels between different networks in synchronized manner is possible.
- The integrated mixer can handle all audio signals also based on different clocks.
- Audio streams are combinable into multichannel streams.
- By supporting Distribution Services architecture (DS), the server allows for purpose-built products and services (i.e. DSLinks) to interact with one another in a decentralized manner. This architecture enables a network architect to distribute functionality between discrete computing resources.
- Easy integration of third party applications.