FlexXtract+ DAB+ Distribution Extractor
Professional DVB-S, DVB-S2 receiver for DAB+ distribution over satellite
The 2wcom FlexXtract+ DAB+ Distribution Extractor demodulates a data stream (2048 kbps) from a DVB-S or DVB-S2 signal and converts the data into a standard ETI-signal according to EN 300799 or EDI-signal according to TS 102 693 to feed DAB or DAB+ transmitters.
- Three different possibilities of transport stream input
- DVB-S/S2 tuner
- ASI (optional)
- Ethernet (optional)
- Data output
- ETI: Standardized output stream from a DAB/DAB+/T-DMB multiplexer over a standardized 2Mbit link (E1).
- EDI (optional): EDI performs data transmission via global IP network (ETI via IP). Compared to ETI there is no need of a dedicated line.
- Transport stream output (optional)
- Monitoring and Control
- via webbased GUI
- via Satellite In-Band Remote Control (SIRC)
(e.g. changing configuration, firmware update, relay switching)
- via SNMPv2c and relay (RF and ETI/EDI parameters)
- Conditional Access Decryption
- On request
- Complete 1+1 system for a full back-up in case of any failure by relay switch-over. >>FlexXtract DAB Redundancy Solution