Professional digital stereo generator with limiter
The S02 contains two independently selectable limiters. A peak deviation limiter and a modulation limiter. The peak deviation limiter permits rising the main volume of the sound file considerably without causing clipping or distortion – and at the same time to comply with regulatory demands. The optional modulation monitoring checks the audio inputs and notifies the user of low audio level. The modulation monitoring can also be configured to switch automatically between the audio inputs, what means an effective quality control.
- Peak and MPX modulation limiter:
- To pre-estimate and adjust the modulation
Monitoring of modulation:
- Checks the audio inputs and notifies the user of low audio level. The modulation monitoring can also be configured to switch automatically to back-up a signal if available.
- AES/EBU digital and analog audio input
- Software controlled signal synthesis
- Excellent audio features
- No sound processing
- Convincing limiter functions (optional)
- Easy configuration and control via TCP/IP-SNMP v2c
- Access and control via webinterface
Datasheet for S02 stereo generator