FlexNsert+ DAB+ Distribution Inserter
Professional DAB+ Distribution Inserter for DAB+ distribution over IP/ASI/satellite
Timestamp generation for FM SFN Networks
The commercial 2wcom FlexNsert+ DAB+ Distribution Inserter receives a DAB ETI data stream (according to EN 300799) or a DAB EDI data stream (according to TS 102 693). The FlexNsert+ DAB+ converts the data stream into a standard MPEG2-TS-signal and outputs it via its transport stream interfaces (IP/ASI).
Additionally the FlexNsert+ may act as timestamp Inserter for SFN Networks. The generation of timestamps within the MPEG-stream is basis for a synchronized transmission at transmitter sites.
- Data input
- ETI: Standardized input stream from a DAB/DAB+/T-DMB multiplexer over a standardized 2Mbit link (E1).
- EDI (optional): EDI performs data transmission via global IP network (ETI via IP). In contrast to ETI, there is no need for a dedicated line.
- Transport stream output
- Ethernet (ETI-TS)
- Pro-MPEG FEC Practice #3 release 2
- Ethernet (EDI)
- Reed Solomon EDI-FEC, level 0-5 recommended (TS 102 821)
- Dual streaming (optional)
- Data spreading (optional)
- Monitoring and Control
- via web-based GUI
- via Satellite In-Band Remote Control (SIRC)
(e.g. changing configuration, firmware update, relay switching)
- via SNMPv2c and relay (ETI/EDI parameters)
- Conditional Access Decryption
- On request
- Advanced functions
- 2wcom FlexOptimized Bandwidth Saving Technology (optional) - saving up to 45% of bandwidth
- 2wcom FlexRegio Multiprogram Regionalisation Management (optional)
- Timestamp generation for SFN Networks
Associated Solutions / News
> DAB+ Solutions
Professional turnkey solution for DAB+ transmission.
> DAB+ over IP
Professional turnkey solution for DAB+ transmission over IP.
> DAB+ over satellite
Professional turnkey solution for DAB+ transmission over Satellite.
> Synchronous FM SFN Solutions
Synchronous SFN FM transmission by a simple hardware update within existing FM networks.