Products : Public Early Warning System (EWS)
Public Early Warning System (EWS)
Your ability to notify millions of people in seconds!
Your decision for safety - an effective system with distinct benefits.
An effective early warning system reduces the impact of a disaster like tornados, earthquakes or tsunamis by giving the authorities a means to alert the public and first responders and provide them with critical timely information so that they can best react to the situation.
Current warning systems:
- The present system of sirens usually no longer covers all areas completely.
- The significance of siren signals is not commonly known. The distribution of warnings by radio and TV requires a device which is switched on and set to the correct frequency.
- If the electricity supply fails, this option is completely useless as a means of warning the population.
- In the case of warnings by mobile phone there is a risk that the network will be overloaded and break down.
The 2wcom warning system:
- The warning is issued simultaneously and area-wide within seconds.
- A distinct warning for different receiver groups and regions is possible.
- The warning system is economically and cost-effective and can be installed quickly as it uses the existing FM transmitter network.
- It is also based on the Radio-Data-System (RDS) that is a service of FM broadcasting stations: In addition to the normal radio program they transmit an inaudible signal containing the warning alert information. The Radio-Data-System is used world-wide and can be a component part of every broadcasting station.
- In regions without an electricity supply a solar energy solution is available.
- The warning messages are transmitted even if the receiver device is switched off.
- Most of our receiver types are equipped with a rechargeable battery which ensures that in the event of electricity failure warnings can still be received for a few days.
Apart from alerting the 2wcom Early Warning System is even capable of automatically remote control of emergency light systems, traffic warning systems, transportation systems, power plants, gas supply, flood barrage / river barrier and is able to stop trains in an emergency.