Early Warning Receiver - First Responder
Warning in different user definable priorities
Your decision for safety.
The FM Early Warning Receiver looks and functions like an ordinary alarm clock radio. The Early Warning Receiver alerts everyone - no matter the current status of the receiver: ON/OFF or in wake-up mode – even during a black-out power failure. The receiver is equipped with two FM radio tuners:
One tuner handles the FM radio/alarm-clock, with all normal features. The second tuner receives emergency alert signals only.
- Warning of hundreds of thousands people at the same time (night and day) by sending out an alert signal via the already existing FM broadcast infrastructure
- The Early Warning Receiver alerts even if the device is switched off or in wake-up mode
- Patented Enhanced Early Warning protocol supported
- Warning in different user definable priorities
- Selective addressing of receivers to build up an effective early warning infrastructure - all receivers - selectable groups / organisations (e. g. first responders, police) - single receivers
- relay output control
- bed shaker, strobe light for hearing impaired people
- text to speech converter
- additional switching for different applications possible
- integrated siren tones possible