A20T FM Monitoring Decoder
FM RDS/RBDS monitoring and control equipment
This product is similar to the A20FM Monitoring Decoder, but a cost-saving version without display and jog wheel. Suited for monitoring purposes via IP network. The A20T is the ideal measuring and monitoring device for broadcasters with few frequencies.
The A20T comes with the A20 Lab PC software.
- Measurement of all RDS / RBDS signal parameters like RDS level and phase, block error rate etc.
- Alarm reporting via: e-mail, SNMP, serial output (RS-232C), activation of floating relay contacts
- Monitoring of 1 frequency • Full remote control and monitoring of all parameters and measurement values via TCP/IP
- SNMP monitoring and control functionality
- Remote operation by using supplied A20 Lab software
- RDS decoding software RDS Lab included:
- Main: PI, PS, PTY, CT, RT, TP, TA
- group statistic
- group sequence
- EON with EON-AF
- Measurement/Decoding of TMC, TMCpro and RT+ data
- Scrolling PS Monitoring
- FM: measurement: of all FM signal parameters like RF level, audio and MPX deviation, Pilot level
- MPX (only in combination with FM Measurement): measurement of pilot level, external audio deviation and RF audio deviation, MPX deviation, MPX power
- MP3: Transmission of encoded MP3 data via TCP/IP
- RDS Logger: Software for recording and playback of RDS data in connection with the A20T